Selasa, 9 Disember 2008

Farewell party and pemberian Testi.

Dicatat oleh walkin' around The E

Yea yea.. my attachment abish dh. During my attachment I have learn a lots of work and maintenance and the basic of actual practical work and share with expierences supervisor & contractor. I felt lucky to be attached at Brunei LNG because expierence that I have gone through for 6 months mixing with different kind of process, expert skill. I have been rotate by 6 department which is ultilities static, process static, control and safety valve bay, rotating, rotating ultilities, rotating process and Loading. This department's job is maintenance and overhauling only.. and bla bla bla.......


So masani duduk didalam rumah, makan tidur . membina badan ku. hehehe. And waiting for the Qaf oilfield. eheh mudahan jua kna ambil nda jua ku menanam anggur


Gambar2 dibawah iath yg kmi buat selalu sebelum one week kn abish attacment.


CUTE ia tidur mcm baby polar bear. haha






Cuba liat c.kerol. nda jua bekraja arh site. kepisan ia atas kerusi ntah knapa ka ia ne. Walaupun kan abish attachment. Time ani 3 hari lagi kn abish attachent ne. hehehe.










PEMBERIAN TESTIMONIAL.






Anang and Amy. received their testimonial.






Amat tarmimie


Abdel


Zurra



Azeanna




me



Bana





Kerol


Hadiah kana bagi oleh LNG for 6 Months attachment




My testimonial...

0 ulasan: